Significance of the Mentoring Track for Students:
Students joining the Mentoring Track of the Distinguished and Talented Students Program are expected to:
- Develop their knowledge, abilities and skills in scientific research, or scaffold and develop the skills they already possess.
- Acquire positive trends towards study and scientific research or the skills they already possess.
- Develop the high levels of thinking, and their skills in self and cooperative learning, weather from the academic perspective or the perspectives of the talent they possess.
- Improve their abilities for solving and dealing with problems.
- Improve themselves from the intellectual, leadership and innovative perspectives.
- Apply aimed and directed behavior through following role models.
- Adapt themselves to the academic, social, political and cultural traditions of the university.