Content of the Mentoring Track –The Distinguished Students
First- Students of Primary Levels
College students in the primary levels (second academic year students), as well as students wishing to join the track, will be connected to a fourth academic year student of the same specialization or above, who is distinguished with regard to the academic aspect, under the name of Expert Student in order to provide them with assistance, guidance and instruction, regarding their academic track as how to study the courses, method of study, methods of organizing the study times, how to achieve the outstanding cumulative average and other issues that aim at securing and improving their academic distinguished.
- To make an inventory of the fourth academic year distinguished students (with a cumulative rate not less than 4.25), and invite them to participate in the Mentoring Track as expert students.
- To make an inventory of the second academic year students (with a cumulative rate not less than 4.25), and invite them to join the Mentoring Track.
- To distribute the students of the track in the light of ratios for each college according to its academic programs, and in accordance with what is adopted in the distinguished students program, as follows:
- The colleges that provide only one academic program: four seats are allocated to males and four seats to females in the program.
- The colleges that provide only two academic programs: two seats are allocated to males and two seats to females for each academic program.
- The colleges that provide three or more academic programs: one seat is allocated to males and one seat to females for each academic program.
- If the cumulative rates of candidate students are equal, students are preferred based on the composite ratio.
- A percentage not exceeding 5% of the total number of program students is allocated to Non-Saudi students. Preference between these students is made in the light of the cumulative rate according to the type of college (medical, scientific or humanity).
- To achieve communication and connection between students of the track in the second academic year and its expert students in the fourth academic year and above.
- Interview set by the track management has to be passed by both parties, and the related forms will be filled.
- To prepare the content (which includes the academic aspects that are related only to study track), and the time schedule of meetings between the two parties.
- To follow up and assess the results resulting from this communication and connection.