The Distinguished and Talented Students Club
It is a club having two tracks of the program i.e., excellence and talent, where this club provides a number of activities aiming to increase the enthusiasm of the program students, and their desire for learning, excellence, innovation and talent. The activities include cultural and social competitions, discussions, conferences, lectures, public service programs, camping, and scout badges and others.
Vision of the Club:
The club for the distinguished and talented students should be a distinguished sample through its participation in patronizing these students, developing them and improving them intellectually and in behavior, as well as spreading the culture of distinguished and talent in the university and the society.
Mission of the Club:
To improve the knowledge and skills of the distinguished and talented students, and connect them to the reality through their communication and interaction with entities, inside or outside the university campus.
Goals of the Club:
- To provide an atmosphere for discussing, exchanging and developing the thoughts and ideas between the distinguished and talented students.
- To provide a supportive and encouraging atmosphere to the works of distinguished and talented students.
- To arrange activities that show the efforts of distinguished and talented students.
- To increase the knowledge of the distinguished and talented students, and to improve their skills in various fields.
- To spread the culture of distinguished and talent in the society.