You are here
Attendance and Withdrawal
- The program students should attend the program activities and events in its three phases, the general reparation phase, specialist and Advanced phase.
- The student will be excluded from the program if his/her GPA dropped from 4.25. But in the case of getting a recommendation from his/her academic supervisor, and increasing his/her GPA within the next semester, he/she can take the opportunity to continue in the program; otherwise he/she will be excluded.
- In the case of absence and not participating in the activities of the program without acceptable reasons, the student will be automatically excluded from the program and will not be allowed to return.
- Students who are excluded from the program have no opportunity to return.
- Students have the right to withdraw from the program within a period of one month from the start of program, and they should mention the reasons for this withdraw.