Nomination for bachelor degree students:
- At the beginning of each academic year, the students are nominated according to their GPA after completed the preparatory year. Students with GPA of 4.25 or higher and without failing in any course are nominated.
- The nomination process for the program goes through sorting lists of students that are obtained from the Deanship of Admission and Registration, where the selection of students is based on their GPA, and seats will be allocated in the program according to academic programs offered by university colleges in the following manner:
- Colleges that provide only one academic program allocated four seats for the male students and 4 seats for female students in the program.
- Colleges that provide only two academics programs allocated two seats for male students and two seats for female students in each academic program.
- Colleges that provide three or more academic programs allocated one seat for the male students and one for female students for each academic program.
- In case of equality in the GPA there will be distinction between the two candidates based on the composite ratio of students.
- 5% of the seats will be for non-Saudi students, and there will be selected according to their GPA in each path in the preparatory year (health, scientific, humanitarian).