The importance of the mentoring track for students:
It is expected from the students participating in the mentoring track to be able to:
- Develop their knowledge and skills in scientific research.
- Acquire positive attitudes towards the study and scientific research.
- Develop their higher thinking skills, and self-directed and collaborative learning.
- Developing their abilities to solve problems and deal with them.
- Improve themselves in intellectual, leadership and creative domains.
- Apply aiming and guided behaviors and actions through modeling and good example.
- Adapt themselves to academic and social, political and cultural norms of the university.